Separately, Barclays lowered their price target on shares of Schroders from GBX 3,050 ($36.06) to GBX 520 ($6.15) in a report on Friday, September 23rd.
Schroders Stock Performance
Schroders stock opened at $5.37 on Wednesday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.35 and its 200-day simple moving average is $21.84. Schroders has a 12 month low of $27.81 and a 12 month high of $52.45.
Schroders Company Profile
Schroders plc is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm also provides advisory and consultancy services. It provides its services to financial institutions, high net worth clients, large corporate, local authority, charitable entities, individuals, pension plans, government funds, insurance companies, and endowments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schroders (SHNWF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Schroders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.