Atour Lifestyle Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:ATAT – Get Rating)’s share price gapped up prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $11.35, but opened at $11.94. Atour Lifestyle shares last traded at $12.04, with a volume of 7,342 shares.
Atour Lifestyle Stock Up 1.1 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.08, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
About Atour Lifestyle
Atour Lifestyle Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates a chain of hotels in China. The company operates a series of themed hotels, including music hotels, basketball hotels, and literary hotels catering to the various lifestyles across different age groups with varied interests. As of March 31, 2021, its hotel network covered 608 hotels spanning 131 cities in China, with a total of 71,121 hotel rooms, including 575 manachised hotels with a total of 66,267 manachised hotel rooms, as well as a pipeline of 299 hotels with a total of 32,825 rooms under development.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atour Lifestyle (ATAT)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Atour Lifestyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atour Lifestyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.