Battle North Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:BNAUF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 0.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.19 and last traded at $2.19. Approximately 400 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 82,757 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.17.
Battle North Gold Trading Up 0.9 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of $2.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, a quick ratio of 41.50 and a current ratio of 41.75. The company has a market capitalization of $283.69 million, a PE ratio of -13.69 and a beta of 1.77.
About Battle North Gold
Battle North Gold Corporation engages in the exploration of gold properties in Canada and the United States. Its flagship project is the Bateman Gold Project located in the Red Lake gold district in Ontario, Canada. The company also holds approximately 282 square kilometers of mineral claims in the Red Lake area; and owns a gold exploration project on the Long Canyon gold trend near the Nevada-Utah border in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Battle North Gold (BNAUF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Battle North Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Battle North Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.