Shares of BetaPro Crude Oil Leveraged Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HOU – Get Rating) shot up 1.8% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$14.94 and last traded at C$14.90. 317,506 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 789,137 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$14.64.
BetaPro Crude Oil Leveraged Daily Bull ETF Stock Up 1.8 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of C$17.56 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$21.90.
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro Crude Oil Leveraged Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro Crude Oil Leveraged Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.