BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HZU – Get Rating) traded up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$19.75 and last traded at C$19.63. 8,256 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average session volume of 58,591 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$19.52.
BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$11.18 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$9.89.
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.