BMO Nasdaq 100 Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF (TSE:ZQQ – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$85.40 and last traded at C$85.11. 12,209 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 103,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$84.68.
BMO Nasdaq 100 Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF Stock Up 0.5 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$81.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$86.13.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Nasdaq 100 Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Nasdaq 100 Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.