Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCORF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.41 and traded as low as $5.78. Canaccord Genuity Group shares last traded at $5.78, with a volume of 3,493 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, TD Securities cut their price objective on shares of Canaccord Genuity Group from C$12.50 to C$11.00 in a report on Wednesday, November 2nd.
Canaccord Genuity Group Trading Up 2.3 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $5.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $6.41.
About Canaccord Genuity Group
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc, a full-service financial services company, provides investment products, and investment banking and brokerage services to institutional, corporate, and private clients. It operates in two segments, Canaccord Genuity Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canaccord Genuity Group (CCORF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.