EverGen Infrastructure (OTCMKTS:EVGIF – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at Royal Bank of Canada from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating in a report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
EverGen Infrastructure Price Performance
EVGIF opened at 1.62 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of 1.70 and a 200-day moving average price of 2.14. EverGen Infrastructure has a twelve month low of 1.37 and a twelve month high of 4.21.
EverGen Infrastructure Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EverGen Infrastructure (EVGIF)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for EverGen Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EverGen Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.