First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF (NYSEARCA:LMBS – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $47.27 and last traded at $47.26. 778,644 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 728,909 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.21.
First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF Trading Up 0.1 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $47.24 and a 200-day moving average price of $47.99.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF (LMBS)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.