Shares of Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE:FRD – Get Rating) were up 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $9.24 and last traded at $9.18. Approximately 1,559 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 90% from the average daily volume of 15,276 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.13.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on Friedman Industries in a research note on Wednesday, October 12th. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Friedman Industries Stock Up 0.5 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $8.53 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.97. The firm has a market cap of $67.65 million, a P/E ratio of 4.78 and a beta of 1.08.
Friedman Industries Company Profile
Friedman Industries, Incorporated engages in steel processing, pipe manufacturing and processing, and the steel and pipe distribution businesses the United States. It operates in two segments, Coil and Tubular. The Coil segment is involved in the conversion of steel coils into flat sheet and plate steel cut to customer specifications and reselling steel coils.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Friedman Industries (FRD)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Friedman Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Friedman Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.