Gelion plc (LON:GELN – Get Rating) insider Joycelyn Cheryl Morton bought 16,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 23rd. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 55 ($0.65) per share, with a total value of £8,800 ($10,405.58).
Gelion Stock Performance
Shares of LON:GELN opened at GBX 55 ($0.65) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 22.48 and a quick ratio of 22.26. The firm has a market capitalization of £59.49 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.86. Gelion plc has a 52-week low of GBX 54 ($0.64) and a 52-week high of GBX 312 ($3.69).
Gelion Company Profile
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Gelion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gelion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.