Hempco Food and Fiber Inc (OTCMKTS:HMPPF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 3.6% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.50 and last traded at $0.50. Approximately 15,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 25% from the average daily volume of 20,099 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.52.
Hempco Food and Fiber Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.50 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.50.
About Hempco Food and Fiber
Hempco Food and Fiber Inc manufactures and sells hemp food products for human and animal consumption in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico/Latin America, and the Asia/Pacific. It offers retail level hemp-based food products, including shelled hemp seed nuts, hemp protein powders, hemp seed oil, and hemp snack bar items, as well as hemp for pets under the PLANETHEMP brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hempco Food and Fiber (HMPPF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Hempco Food and Fiber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hempco Food and Fiber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.