Separately, Barclays dropped their price objective on shares of S4 Capital from GBX 360 ($4.26) to GBX 310 ($3.67) in a report on Friday, September 16th.
S4 Capital Price Performance
OTCMKTS SCPPF opened at $2.31 on Wednesday. S4 Capital has a 52 week low of $1.31 and a 52 week high of $8.41. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.00 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $2.33.
About S4 Capital
S4 Capital plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a digital advertising and marketing services company in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through three segments: Content, Data & Digital Media, and Technology Services. The company offers contents, campaigns, and assets for paid, social, and earned media, such as digital platforms and apps, as well as brand activations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on S4 Capital (SCPPF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for S4 Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for S4 Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.