A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Stelco (OTCMKTS: STZHF):
- 11/17/2022 – Stelco had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$49.00 to C$56.00.
- 11/17/2022 – Stelco had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$42.00 to C$44.00.
- 11/17/2022 – Stelco had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$32.50 to C$36.00.
- 11/17/2022 – Stelco had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$41.50 to C$45.50.
- 10/31/2022 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$37.00 to C$32.50.
- 10/31/2022 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$44.00 to C$41.50.
- 10/13/2022 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$47.00 to C$42.00.
Stelco Trading Up 1.1 %
OTCMKTS STZHF opened at $35.27 on Friday. Stelco Holdings Inc. has a twelve month low of $22.90 and a twelve month high of $45.45. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $27.23 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $27.80.
Stelco Holdings Inc engages in the production and sale of steel products in Canada, the United States, and internationally. It offers flat-rolled value-added steel, including coated, pre-painted, cold-rolled, and hot-rolled sheet products, as well as pig iron and metallurgical coke. The company sells its products to customers in the construction, automotive, energy, appliance, and pipe and tube industries, as well as to various steel service centers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stelco (STZHF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Stelco Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stelco Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.