Jadestone Energy plc (LON:JSE – Get Rating) insider David Loren Neuhauser sold 250,000 shares of Jadestone Energy stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 72 ($0.85), for a total transaction of £180,000 ($212,841.43).
David Loren Neuhauser also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 21st, David Loren Neuhauser sold 250,000 shares of Jadestone Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 75 ($0.89), for a total transaction of £187,500 ($221,709.83).
- On Friday, November 18th, David Loren Neuhauser sold 109,073 shares of Jadestone Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 77 ($0.91), for a total transaction of £83,986.21 ($99,309.70).
Jadestone Energy Price Performance
LON:JSE opened at GBX 70.50 ($0.83) on Friday. The firm has a market cap of £320.24 million and a PE ratio of 1,410.00. Jadestone Energy plc has a 12 month low of GBX 5 ($0.06) and a 12 month high of GBX 110 ($1.30). The company has a quick ratio of 2.08, a current ratio of 2.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.78. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 72.73 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 85.43.
Jadestone Energy Cuts Dividend
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their price target on shares of Jadestone Energy from GBX 125 ($1.48) to GBX 105 ($1.24) and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, November 17th.
Jadestone Energy Company Profile
Jadestone Energy plc operates as an independent oil and gas development and production company in the Asia Pacific region. The company holds 100% operated working interests in the Stag oilfield and Montara project located in offshore Western Australia; and two gas development blocks in Malay Basin, Southwest Vietnam.
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Jadestone Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jadestone Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.