Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:JSHLY – Get Rating) shares were down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $16.38 and last traded at $16.40. Approximately 17,100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 5% from the average daily volume of 18,079 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.42.
Jardine Strategic Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $16.40 and its 200-day moving average price is $16.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 0.94 and a current ratio of 1.09.
About Jardine Strategic
Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the engineering and construction, transport services, and insurance broking businesses in Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It is also involved in the property investment and development, food retailing, restaurants, hotels, motor vehicles and related activities, financial services, heavy equipment, mining, and agribusinesses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jardine Strategic (JSHLY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Jardine Strategic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jardine Strategic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.