A number of other brokerages have also recently issued reports on KREVF. The Goldman Sachs Group cut shares of Keppel REIT from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, November 3rd. Daiwa Capital Markets upgraded shares of Keppel REIT from a “hold” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research report on Monday, September 5th.
Keppel REIT Price Performance
Shares of Keppel REIT stock opened at $0.58 on Wednesday. Keppel REIT has a fifty-two week low of $0.53 and a fifty-two week high of $2.14. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.66 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.73.
Keppel REIT Company Profile
Listed by way of an introduction on 28 April 2006, Keppel REIT is one of Asia's leading REITs with a portfolio of Grade A commercial assets in key business districts pan-Asia. Keppel REIT's objective is to generate stable income and long-term growth for Unitholders by owning and investing in a portfolio of quality income-producing commercial real estate and real estate-related assets in Singapore and pan-Asia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel REIT (KREVF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.