London Stock Exchange Group plc (OTCMKTS:LNSTY – Get Rating) traded up 2% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $25.01 and last traded at $24.88. 164,810 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 335,749 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.40.
London Stock Exchange Group Stock Up 2.0 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $21.86 and a 200 day simple moving average of $22.86.
About London Stock Exchange Group
London Stock Exchange Group plc engages in the market infrastructure business primarily in the United Kingdom, the United States, other European countries, Asia, and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Data & Analytics, Capital Markets, and Post Trade. It operates a range of international equity, fixed income, exchange-traded funds/exchange-trading, and foreign exchange markets, including London Stock Exchange, AIM, Turquoise, CurveGlobal, FXall, and Tradeweb.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on London Stock Exchange Group (LNSTY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for London Stock Exchange Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for London Stock Exchange Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.