Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MTSFY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $59.15 and last traded at $59.15. 3,218 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 17,962 shares. The stock had previously closed at $58.13.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group raised shares of Mitsui Fudosan from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, September 27th.
Mitsui Fudosan Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $58.31 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $61.75.
About Mitsui Fudosan
Mitsui Fudosan Co, Ltd. operates as a real estate company in Japan. It operates through four segments: Leasing, Property Sales, Management, and Other. The Leasing segment leases office buildings and commercial facilities, and other properties. The Property Sales segment is involved in the sale of condominiums and detached housing to individuals; and rental housing and office buildings and other to investors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui Fudosan (MTSFY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Fudosan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Fudosan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.