MyHealthChecked PLC (LON:MHC – Get Rating) insider Lesley Innes acquired 250,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 24th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 18 ($0.21) per share, with a total value of £45,000 ($53,210.36).
MyHealthChecked Stock Down 8.6 %
Shares of MHC stock opened at GBX 1.60 ($0.02) on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1.66 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.73. The company has a quick ratio of 2.00, a current ratio of 2.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.78. MyHealthChecked PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 1.10 ($0.01) and a 12-month high of GBX 3.80 ($0.04). The company has a market capitalization of £12.48 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.67.
MyHealthChecked Company Profile
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for MyHealthChecked Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MyHealthChecked and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.