Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:NLITU – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 1% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $10.61 and last traded at $10.61. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 5,081 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.50.
Northern Lights Acquisition Trading Up 1.0 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $10.58 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.63.
Northern Lights Acquisition Company Profile
Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the cannabis industry. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Lights Acquisition (NLITU)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.