Shares of Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF (NYSEARCA:PTNQ – Get Rating) shot up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $51.29 and last traded at $51.25. 25,876 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 39,354 shares. The stock had previously closed at $50.98.
Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF Stock Performance
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF (PTNQ)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.