Several other equities research analysts have also commented on the company. Stifel Nicolaus cut their price objective on Parex Resources from C$37.00 to C$35.00 in a research note on Monday, October 17th. Royal Bank of Canada decreased their price objective on Parex Resources from C$38.00 to C$36.00 in a report on Friday, October 14th.
Parex Resources Trading Down 1.7 %
OTCMKTS:PARXF opened at $14.26 on Wednesday. Parex Resources has a 12 month low of $13.25 and a 12 month high of $23.88. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $15.19 and a two-hundred day moving average of $16.92.
Parex Resources Company Profile
Parex Resources Inc engages in the exploration, development, production of oil and natural gas in Colombia. The company holds interests in onshore exploration and production blocks totaling approximately 6,521,632 gross acres. As of December 31, 2021, it had proved plus probable reserves of 198,825 million barrels of oil equivalent.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Parex Resources (PARXF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Parex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.