Shares of PaxMedica, Inc. (NASDAQ:PXMD – Get Rating) shot up 4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.20 and last traded at $2.09. 478,689 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 1,768,271 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.01.
PaxMedica Trading Up 4.0 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.22.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On PaxMedica
PaxMedica Company Profile
PaxMedica, Inc, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of anti-purinergic drug therapies (APT) for the treatment of disorders with intractable neurologic symptoms. The company's lead product candidate is PAX-101, an intravenous formulation of suramin for various indications, including autism spectrum disorder, myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, long COVID-19 syndrome, and human african trypanosomiasis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PaxMedica (PXMD)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for PaxMedica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PaxMedica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.