Point Bridge America First ETF (BATS:MAGA – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 0.2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $40.30 and last traded at $40.25. 6,722 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $40.15.
Point Bridge America First ETF Trading Up 0.2 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $37.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is $37.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Point Bridge America First ETF (MAGA)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Point Bridge America First ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Point Bridge America First ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.