PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk (OTCMKTS:ADOOY – Get Rating) shares shot up 9.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $11.78 and last traded at $11.78. 599 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 9,069 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.74.
PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $12.16 and a 200 day simple moving average of $11.16.
PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk Company Profile
PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated energy producer in coal, energy, utilities, and supporting infrastructure sectors in Indonesia. The company operates through Coal Mining and Trading; Mining Services; Logistics; and Others segments. It provides coal mining and trading, mining contracting, quarrying, ship loading, mining support services, transportation, coal handling and barging, terminal handling, seaport, agriculture, power plant, trading, warehousing and transportation support, and water and mud treatment services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk (ADOOY)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.