Second Street Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CTON – Get Rating)’s share price was up 17.4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.00 and last traded at $1.00. Approximately 610 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 2,362 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.85.
Second Street Capital Stock Up 17.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.69 and a 200 day moving average of $0.53.
About Second Street Capital
Second Street Capital, Inc operates as a specialty finance company in the United States. It provides asset based lending to small and medium sized businesses, export trading companies, and small and medium sized homebuilders, developers, and investors. The company offers revenue participation asset based and mortgage loans, as well as preferred equity investments and senior secured loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Second Street Capital (CTON)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Second Street Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Second Street Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.