Syrah Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:SYAAF – Get Rating) shot up 1% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $1.72 and last traded at $1.64. 24,246 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 71,522 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.62.
Syrah Resources Trading Up 1.0 %
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.38 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.17.
Syrah Resources Company Profile
Syrah Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Mozambique. The company operates through Balama and Vidalia segments. Its flagship project is the Balama graphite and vanadium project located in Cabo Delgado Province, Mozambique.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Syrah Resources (SYAAF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Syrah Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syrah Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.