Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:TAIPY – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $9.98 and last traded at $9.98. Approximately 12,345 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 36,514 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.83.
Taisho Pharmaceutical Trading Up 1.5 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $9.07 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.37.
About Taisho Pharmaceutical
Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, researches, develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and prescription pharmaceutical products in Japan and internationally. It operates through Self-Medication Operation Group and Prescription Pharmaceutical Operation Group segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taisho Pharmaceutical (TAIPY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Taisho Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taisho Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.