Terumo Co. (OTCMKTS:TRUMY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $29.29 and traded as low as $28.15. Terumo shares last traded at $28.97, with a volume of 16,877 shares changing hands.
Terumo Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.03, a current ratio of 3.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20. The company has a market capitalization of $21.91 billion, a PE ratio of 30.82 and a beta of 0.52. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $29.29 and its 200-day simple moving average is $30.80.
Terumo Company Profile
Terumo Corp. engages in the manufacturing and sale of medical products and equipment. It operates through the following segments: Cardiac and Vascular Company, General Hospital Company, and Blood Management Company. The Cardiac and Vascular Company segment offers services and treatments including cardiac and vascular surgery and interventional therapies performed inside blood vessels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Terumo (TRUMY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Terumo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Terumo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.