TP ICAP Group PLC (OTC:TCAPF – Get Rating) shares were up 2.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.30 and last traded at $2.30. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 14,429 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.24.
TP ICAP Group Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $2.14 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.68.
TP ICAP Group Company Profile
TP ICAP Group PLC provides intermediary services, contextual insights and intelligence, trade execution, pre-trade and settlement services, and data-led solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. It operates in Global Broking, Energy & Commodities, Agency Execution, and Parameta Solutions divisions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TP ICAP Group (TCAPF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for TP ICAP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TP ICAP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.