True Nature Holding Inc (OTCMKTS:TNTY – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.12 and traded as low as $0.05. True Nature shares last traded at $0.06, with a volume of 522,948 shares traded.
True Nature Stock Down 15.2 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.09 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.12.
True Nature Company Profile
True Nature Holding, Inc focuses on engaging in compounding pharmacy activities direct to consumers, doctors, and veterinary professionals. It also focuses on the development of software applications in the healthcare arena, including telemedicine; and consideration of services offering using blockchain encryption technology for various aspects of the healthcare industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on True Nature (TNTY)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for True Nature Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for True Nature and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.