Separately, HC Wainwright upped their price target on shares of TRX Gold from $0.70 to $1.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Thursday, September 1st.
TRX Gold Stock Up 2.0 %
Shares of TRX Gold stock opened at $0.37 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.39 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.40. TRX Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.26 and a fifty-two week high of $0.55. The firm has a market cap of $101.37 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -18.36 and a beta of 0.80.
TRX Gold Company Profile
TRX Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, financing, exploration, and development of mineral property interests in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Buckreef gold project located in north-central Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Tanzanian Gold Corporation and changed its name to TRX Gold Corporation in May 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TRX Gold (TRX)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for TRX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.