Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund (NASDAQ:VTHR – Get Rating) shot up 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $180.89 and last traded at $180.46. 28,343 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 28% from the average session volume of 39,293 shares. The stock had previously closed at $179.65.
Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $170.39 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $176.00.
Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 3rd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 29th were given a dividend of $0.645 per share. This represents a $2.58 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.43%. This is a boost from Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.62. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, September 28th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund (VTHR)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.