Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NJMC – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.76 and traded as high as $5.92. Idaho Strategic Resources shares last traded at $5.76, with a volume of 5,905 shares.
Idaho Strategic Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $5.76 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.95. The company has a current ratio of 0.86, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30.
About Idaho Strategic Resources
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc engages in the exploring, developing, and extracting gold, silver, and base metal mineral resources in the Greater Coeur d'Alene Mining District of North Idaho and Western Montana. It owns 100% interest in the Golden Chest Mine that consists of 25 patented mining claims covering an area of 280 acres and 90 unpatented claims mine covering an area of 1,390 acres located in Murray, Idaho.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Idaho Strategic Resources (NJMC)
- Keep These 3 Dividend Contenders on the 2023 Watch List
- 3 Energy Stock Winners With More in the Tank
- Can Amazon Lead Consumer Stocks To A Big Rally In 2023?
- GE HealthCare Technologies Soars As GE Legacy Business Plummets
- 3 Health Care Stocks Paying Reliable Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.