Ronald Blue Trust Inc. acquired a new position in shares of 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF (BATS:LYFE – Get Rating) during the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm acquired 1,853 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $52,000.
Other institutional investors also recently bought and sold shares of the company. Steward Financial Group LLC purchased a new position in 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF during the 2nd quarter worth $45,000. Envestnet Asset Management Inc. purchased a new position in shares of 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF in the 2nd quarter valued at $263,000. Finally, Citadel Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF in the 2nd quarter valued at $326,000.
2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF Trading Down 0.3 %
Shares of BATS:LYFE opened at $28.92 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $30.24 and a two-hundred day moving average of $29.45.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF (LYFE)
- Can Amazon Lead Consumer Stocks To A Big Rally In 2023?
- GE HealthCare Technologies Soars As GE Legacy Business Plummets
- 3 Energy Stock Winners With More in the Tank
- Keep These 3 Dividend Contenders on the 2023 Watch List
- Will Canada Goose Stock Fly Higher for the Winter?
Receive News & Ratings for 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.