Leatt Co. (OTCMKTS:LEAT – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $19.38 and traded as low as $18.65. Leatt shares last traded at $18.70, with a volume of 901 shares.
Leatt Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $108.96 million, a P/E ratio of 7.82 and a beta of 1.65. The company has a 50 day moving average of $19.38 and a 200-day moving average of $21.09.
Leatt Corporation designs, develops, markets, and distributes personal protective equipment for participants of motor sports and leisure activities worldwide. The company offers Leatt-Brace system, an injection molded neck protection system designed to prevent injuries to the cervical spine and neck.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leatt (LEAT)
- Can Chip Gear Maker Lam Continue Its Rally As Earnings Slow?
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Crumbles 24% On Possible Bankruptcy News
- Why Is Kraft Heinz Moving Higher
- What will this mean for the Devon Energy stock price this year?
- Nio Stock, Is This The Bottom ?
Receive News & Ratings for Leatt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leatt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.