iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF (NYSEARCA:ESGD – Get Rating) were up 2.6% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $68.31 and last traded at $68.28. Approximately 346,164 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 5% from the average daily volume of 364,141 shares. The stock had previously closed at $66.57.
iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF Stock Up 2.6 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $65.16 and its 200-day moving average price is $62.90.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF (ESGD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/02-01/06
- Why is the CrowdStrike Stock Price Struggling?
- Four Undervalued Healthcare Stocks for 2023
- WWE Stock: Vince McMahon Wants Back In The Show
- NVIDIA Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Just Yet
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Optimized ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.