Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RXRX – Get Rating) CEO Christopher Gibson sold 18,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $7.39, for a total value of $136,715.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 525,805 shares in the company, valued at $3,885,698.95. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
Christopher Gibson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, December 1st, Christopher Gibson sold 37,210 shares of Recursion Pharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.02, for a total value of $335,634.20.
- On Thursday, November 3rd, Christopher Gibson sold 36,693 shares of Recursion Pharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.00, for a total value of $366,930.00.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Trading Up 0.9 %
Shares of NASDAQ RXRX opened at $7.44 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $1.41 billion, a P/E ratio of -5.17 and a beta of -0.47. Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 12-month low of $4.92 and a 12-month high of $17.15. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.09 and its 200-day simple moving average is $9.77.
Institutional Trading of Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
RXRX has been the topic of a number of research reports. SVB Leerink decreased their price target on Recursion Pharmaceuticals from $10.00 to $9.00 and set a “market perform” rating on the stock in a research note on Tuesday, October 25th. KeyCorp initiated coverage on Recursion Pharmaceuticals in a research note on Thursday, September 15th. They set an “overweight” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock. Finally, The Goldman Sachs Group upped their price target on Recursion Pharmaceuticals from $8.00 to $9.00 and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a research note on Wednesday, November 9th.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company, engages in the decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering to industrialize drug discovery. The company develops REC-994, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial to treat cerebral cavernous malformation; REC-2282 for the treatment of neurofibromatosis type 2; REC-4881 to treat familial adenomatous polyposis; and REC-3599, which is in Phase I clinical trial to treat GM2 gangliosidosis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/02-01/06
- Why is the CrowdStrike Stock Price Struggling?
- Four Undervalued Healthcare Stocks for 2023
- WWE Stock: Vince McMahon Wants Back In The Show
- NVIDIA Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Just Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Recursion Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recursion Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.