Suvo Strategic Minerals Limited (ASX:SUV – Get Rating) insider Aaron Banks acquired 1,051,917 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, January 4th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.04 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$37,869.01 ($25,761.23).
Aaron Banks also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, December 14th, Aaron Banks bought 500,000 shares of Suvo Strategic Minerals stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.04 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$20,000.00 ($13,605.44).
- On Friday, December 16th, Aaron Banks 7,500,000 shares of Suvo Strategic Minerals stock.
- On Friday, December 9th, Aaron Banks 72,564,516 shares of Suvo Strategic Minerals stock.
Suvo Strategic Minerals Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.92, a quick ratio of 2.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.86.
About Suvo Strategic Minerals
Suvo Strategic Minerals Limited operates as a hydrous kaolin producer and exploration company in Australia. The company holds 100% interests in the Gabbin Kaolin Project comprising five granted exploration licences; and Eneabba Silica Sands Project comprising granted exploration licences covering 169 square kilometers located in Perth, Western Australia.
- Is Goldman Sachs as Good as Gold in Your Portfolio?
- Will LI Auto Be the Least Hated Chinese EV Stock in 2023?
- Which Streaming Service Stock is Best in 2023?
- Here’s Why Snap Stock Can Double in 2023
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/02-01/06
Receive News & Ratings for Suvo Strategic Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suvo Strategic Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.