Ardent Leisure Group Limited (OTCMKTS:ARDLF – Get Rating) shares rose 5.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as 0.40 and last traded at 0.40. Approximately 300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at 0.38.
Ardent Leisure Group Trading Up 5.3 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of 0.74 and a 200-day moving average price of 0.93.
About Ardent Leisure Group
Ardent Leisure Group Limited engages in the investment, ownership, and operation of leisure and entertainment businesses in Australia. It operates theme park with 40 rides and attractions, as well as wildlife exhibits under the Dreamworld and WhiteWater World in Coomera, Queensland; and the SkyPoint observation deck and climb in Surfers Paradise, Queensland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ardent Leisure Group (ARDLF)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Ardent Leisure Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardent Leisure Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.