Shares of BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HSU – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$13.17 and last traded at C$13.16. Approximately 356,689 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 498,754 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$13.00.
BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$13.22 and its 200 day moving average price is C$13.54.
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
- Skechers Not Nike Is The Sneaker Stock to Own for 2023
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro S&P 500 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.