Shares of Neovasc Inc. (TSE:NVCN – Get Rating) rose 7.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$25.00 and last traded at C$24.80. Approximately 762 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 2,211 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$23.00.
Neovasc Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 8.44, a quick ratio of 8.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.86. The stock has a market capitalization of C$68.13 million and a PE ratio of -1.57. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$13.88 and a 200-day moving average price of C$10.63.
Neovasc Inc, a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina.
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Neovasc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neovasc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.