West Shore Bank Corp. (OTCMKTS:WSSH – Get Rating) fell 1.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $30.40 and last traded at $30.40. 3,375 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 99% from the average session volume of 1,694 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.80.
West Shore Bank Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $30.59 and its two-hundred day moving average is $31.06.
West Shore Bank Company Profile
West Shore Bank Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West Shore Bank that provides various banking products and services for individuals and businesses. The company accepts checking, saving, money market, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts. Its loan products include auto, recreational, personal term, commercial real estate, small business administration, municipal, business term, and home mortgage and equity loans; business lines of credit; and letters of credit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on West Shore Bank (WSSH)
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
- Skechers Not Nike Is The Sneaker Stock to Own for 2023
Receive News & Ratings for West Shore Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Shore Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.