Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VYGR – Get Rating) major shareholder Ecor1 Capital, Llc sold 456,000 shares of Voyager Therapeutics stock in a transaction on Monday, January 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $7.67, for a total value of $3,497,520.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 4,297,907 shares in the company, valued at approximately $32,964,946.69. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Ecor1 Capital, Llc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, January 11th, Ecor1 Capital, Llc sold 110,000 shares of Voyager Therapeutics stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $8.50, for a total value of $935,000.00.
Voyager Therapeutics Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ VYGR opened at $9.29 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $5.93 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $6.11. Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. has a one year low of $2.60 and a one year high of $10.60. The company has a market capitalization of $358.66 million, a P/E ratio of -20.20 and a beta of 0.93.
Institutional Trading of Voyager Therapeutics
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded Voyager Therapeutics from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday, November 14th.
About Voyager Therapeutics
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc, a gene therapy company, focuses on the development of treatments and next-generation platform technologies. The company's lead clinical candidate is the VY-AADC, which is in open-label Phase 1 clinical trial for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Its preclinical programs comprise VY-SOD102 for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; VY-HTT01 for Huntington's disease; VY-FXN01 for Friedreich's ataxia; and Tau program for the treatment of tauopathies, including Alzheimer's disease, progressive supranuclear palsy, and frontotemporal dementia, as well as for spinal muscular atrophy.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR)
- Deere, Catepillar, PACCAR, Machinery Stocks You Need to Know
- 3 Small-Cap Biopharma Stocks that Could See Big Growth in 2023
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
Receive News & Ratings for Voyager Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voyager Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.