Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) (NASDAQ:HOMB – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday.
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Trading Up 1.3 %
HOMB opened at $23.35 on Wednesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.81, a current ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24. Home Bancshares, Inc. has a 52-week low of $19.83 and a 52-week high of $26.20. The company has a market cap of $4.76 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.99 and a beta of 1.18.
About Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) (HOMB)
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
- KB Home, Another Reason To Shed Home Building Stocks
- Is Wendy’s Stock Uptrend Set To Continue?
Receive News & Ratings for Home Bancshares Inc. (Conway AR) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Home Bancshares Inc. (Conway AR) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.