iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF (NYSEARCA:SUSL – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $68.97 and last traded at $68.88. 70,762 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 29% from the average session volume of 99,158 shares. The stock had previously closed at $68.44.
iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $67.54 and its 200 day moving average is $67.58.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF (SUSL)
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
- KB Home, Another Reason To Shed Home Building Stocks
- Is Wendy’s Stock Uptrend Set To Continue?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.