Equities researchers at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Friday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Trio-Tech International Price Performance
TRT opened at $4.56 on Friday. Trio-Tech International has a twelve month low of $4.05 and a twelve month high of $9.37. The firm has a market cap of $18.59 million, a P/E ratio of 8.14 and a beta of 1.31. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $4.77 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.72. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 2.05 and a current ratio of 2.33.
Trio-Tech International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- 3 Small-Cap Biopharma Stocks that Could See Big Growth in 2023
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.