carsales.com Ltd (OTCMKTS:CSXXY – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $28.81 and traded as high as $30.28. carsales.com shares last traded at $30.28, with a volume of 278 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group assumed coverage on shares of carsales.com in a research report on Monday, October 10th. They set a “neutral” rating for the company.
carsales.com Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $28.81 and its 200 day moving average price is $27.86.
carsales.com Company Profile
carsales.com Ltd operates online automotive, motorcycle, and marine classifieds business in Australia, Brazil, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Chile, China, the United States, and Mexico. The company operates through Online Advertising Services; Data, Research and Services; Carsales Investments; Americas; and Asia segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on carsales.com (CSXXY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
- Carvana Stock Rally, Here’s What You Need to Know
Receive News & Ratings for carsales.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for carsales.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.