Victoria Gold Corp. (TSE:VGC – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Cormark lowered their FY2022 earnings estimates for shares of Victoria Gold in a report issued on Tuesday, January 10th. Cormark analyst R. Gray now anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of $0.49 for the year, down from their previous estimate of $0.62. Cormark also issued estimates for Victoria Gold’s Q2 2023 earnings at $0.02 EPS.
Separately, HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Victoria Gold in a report on Monday, September 26th.
Victoria Gold Price Performance
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
- Carvana Stock Rally, Here’s What You Need to Know
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.